Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Guy Stuff

Every now and then I decide to go off script and blog about something other than children, grandchildren and books. When I found these pictures on Pinterest, I knew had to share them.

How would you like to have your staff meetings in this conference room? If you've been in some of the meetings I've been in, probably not!



This one reminds me of the cement pond the Beverly Hillbillies used on their show. Now, all we need is Ellie May.


There is nothing cozier than a four-poster, propane tank bed made from the grill of a GMC Truck. Awesome!


What truck driver wouldn't want this in their man cave?


An incredible room with three very impressive muscle toys. The room is beautiful but the furnishings make the room! 


How's this for the perfect coffee table. I'd be proud to sit a beverage on the top of this table!


Robby's Quest children's storybooks. Written by D.C. Rush.

www.dcrushbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment