Monday, June 3, 2013

Abby Two Weeks Old Update

Abygail's Doctor visit, two weeks old, everything is progressing nicely and Abby is back to her birth weight.


I have to say, Abygail is a sweetheart. She is a good baby and is very strong for such a tiny girl. Her daddy thinks Abby will be crawling soon next week :). That's not really possible but you can't tell that to a new father.


Kind of reminds me how fragile we all are. Such a tiny baby and a joy to hold.



Abygail may not be crawling next week but I'm still thinking Gerber Baby!


Our youngest daughter will be delivering a baby girl very soon, withing a month. I think it's wonderful that both Abby and her new cousin will be growing up together. I hope they can see each other often, but that might be difficult.

D.C. Rush, authors and publishers of the Robby's Quest children's storybook series.Visit us at www.dcrushbooks.com

Thanks,
DC

No comments:

Post a Comment