Friday, May 31, 2013

Abygail Madelynn Cervantez

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Cathy and I decided to change our blog to something a little more user-friendly. With blogger.com we are able to add gadgets and change the blog design fairly quickly. Since this is our first blog using the new format, what better place to start than by blogging about our new granddaughter, Abygail Madelynn Cerventez, born May 14, 2013. Here's a little picture of Abby.


Happy to say mother and daughter are doing fine. This was our oldest daughter Becky's first child. Our youngest daughter Tiffany is also expecting a baby girl within the next couple weeks. Tiffany has a son named Riley who we dedicated Robby's Quest for Seed, our first book to. Now that Abby has arrived it's time for Cathy and I to finish the fourth book and dedicate it to Abby. Then of course we will need to write the fifth book for our future granddaughter.

After Abby was born, Cathy and I decided to bring some of our paperbacks to the pediatric floor at the hospital. Needless to say, that made us feel pretty good. We plan to continue this with the many hospitals in the Phoenix area.

Cathy and I have written and self-published three children's books, Robby's Quest for Seed, Robby's Quest: Ocean Bound and Robby's Quest: Return of the Cat. Our stories are about a group of birds, life-long friends, who travel across America searching for adventure and making new friends. We try to teach children about teamwork, leadership, democracy and especially friendship.

Please visit our website www.dcrushbooks.com for more information and ordering links.

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a facebook fan page? You so need one! I just showed my kids this page and they love it!

    This is what I created for my children's brands on facebook. I'm going to write in the characters voice.

    http://www.facebook.com/splatterandfriends and http://www.facebook.com/thewunderkindfamily

    ReplyDelete
  2. All our social networking links are listed at the bottom of our blog

    Our website is www.dcrushbooks.com and our Facebook page is www.facebook.com/dcrushbooks

    We are also on Twitter www.twitter.com/dcrushbooks

    I'm glad you like this so far. Our website has many illustrations from our books. Our second book is being re-illustrated and should be finished Monday. The new pictures will be like these, vibrant and colorful.

    I will like your FB page right away. I'm just happy someone read our page. I've not had any luck getting visitors.
    Thanks
    DC

    ReplyDelete